Blog Archive

Friday 14 September 2012

Wii U: What I Think About It

The Wii U was announced long ago, I know, but that still doesn't mean I can't write about it, right?

So down to business. I think it's a pretty cool idea that Nintendo is making another console, and if I had the money I would probably buy it. It's probably not going to be that great of specs, but what can you expect? I like how it's in both black and white, and the controller (which has an LED screen for pause menus, in-game maps, etc) looks very cool, even though it's VERY big. It looks pretty compact, about the size of the Wii, perhaps slightly bigger, and it could probably fit just about anywhere in or on your desk, table, etc.

The games that are getting released on there include some big titles like Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Mass Effect 3, and Batman: Arkham City Armoured edition (basically an extended version of the original). Some not-so-big titles include Lego City: Undercover, TANK! TANK! TANK!, and Nintendo Land. These all look like cool games, and I would definitely buy a couple of them.

The GPU is AMD Radeon™-based High Definition GPU. I love AMD, so that's another great thing for me.

They have some new features, but they're basically just the same as the Wii but named differently. eg. the Nintendo eShop (known as the Nintendo Store on the Wii).

It is meant to be release in the Holidays of this year, so not too long of a wait. It should cost $300. You can check it out here.

I thank you all for reading and, as always, game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment