Blog Archive

Friday 14 September 2012

Acer Aspire 5560-8431 Review!

Ok. So a friend told me not to always start off with 'hello gamers!' so now I will just get right to it. This is a review for the Acer Aspire 5560-8431 laptop! This is just a sample of a hardware review, if you like it I can do some more hardware reviews!

Ok, so to start off, I will tell you all of the specs for this computer (as on the sticker). This is packed with an AMD Quad-Core Processor A8-3520M with Turbo CORE Technology up to 2.50 GHz. The Graphics Card is an AMD Radeon HD 6620G with 512 MB Graphics System Memory. It has a 15.6" HD LED LCD, DVD-Super Multi DL drive, 8 GB DDR3 Memory Installed, 750 GB HDD, Acer Nplify 802.11b/g/n and a 6-cell Li-ion battery.

Now I will talk about what I like about this computer. I like that it is good for gaming, average specs, nice design and it is very durable. It is good for gaming because I have a bunch of games (including Darksiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs) that run perfectly on this Laptop. The design is quite nice, with black mesh on the cover and a grey inside, with a black keyboard. It is quite durable (I know this because one time I fell on it, it's still working fine) and it is also lightweight and compact. I also like how you can take it basically anywhere.

What I don't like about it are the specs. They are a bit too low for me, and it is a bit annoying that sometimes I download a game and I can't play it, even though I meet the specs. That's pretty much all that I dislike about it.

Now let's talk about the price. The price is very good, at roughly $500.00 at Best Buy. You can buy it online here. I bought mine at an Easter Sale, for about $300.00. Pretty good price if you ask me.

Overall, I like the gaming factor, the design, the size, the price, and the durability. I would give it an 8 out of 10. Pretty good, not too many flaws, and a good price.

Thank you all for reading and, as always, game on!



No comments:

Post a Comment