Blog Archive

Sunday 30 September 2012

Hey Guys, Ibbyib's Got a Bow!

So, as you may know it was Ibbyib's (Dylan's) Birthday yesterday. I got a couple of things, including Speakers, a GamePad, and a very, very special surprise, a Bow! My bow is a 37" Banshee, so it is a starters bow, but it's still fun to use. I have used it a couple times now, and I'm in love. If you guys would like to help me by giving me tips and such, feel free to comment below on how I should use the bow, how I should hold it, and more! I also would like to see some YouTube tutorials, so if you want, post them below too! Thanks guys :).
Now, I know it isn't the best picture, in fact it is really quite bad, but it gives you a general idea of what bow it is. Thank you all for reading and as always, game on!

2 comments: